Morocco , Portugal with a Touch of Spain
Embrace the mystery of Morocco and the diversity of gorgeous Portugal whilst exploring two of the most popular cities of Spain, Barcelona and Saville by train. Ladies only.
- Day 1: Dubai - Today we depart from our NZ domestic point for Dubai flying Emirates Airlines.
- Day 2: Dubai - Arrive in Dubai by flight. Your accommodation in Dubai is for 01 night in Hotel Novotel Deira City Centre (Standard Room) including breakfast and early check including breakfast. Enjoy a day of leisure or optional sightseeing. Optional Tour: Desert Safari with Dinner. Optional Tour: Half Day Dubai city tour.
- Day 3: Dubai - Barcelona - Depart Dubai by flight, Arrive in Barcelona. Your accommodation in Barcelona is for 02 nights in Hotel Barcelona Plaza (Standard Room) including breakfast.
- Day 4: Barcelona - Santa Catarina Market, visit to Gaudi's masterpiece, the modern cathedral of La Sagrada Familia. Remainder of the late afternoon and evening is at leisure.
- Day 5: Barcelona - Seville - Full day at leisure. Continue to explore all that Barcelona has to offer. Depart Barcelona, arrive in Seville. Your accommodation in Seville is for 03 nights in Hotel Melia Lebreros (Standard Room) including breakfast.
- Day 6: Seville - Checking out the world's largest Gothic cathedral, or explore Seville's Museum of Fine Arts or the Archaeological Museum.
- Day 7: Seville - Full day at leisure. Explore more of Seville at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus or enjoy a free walking tour.
- Day 8: Seville - Tarifa - Tanigier - Chaouen - Ferry to Tangier, Orientation tour of Tangier City. Your accommodation in Chaouen is for 02 nights in Hotel Dar Ba Sidi & Spa (Standard Room) including breakfast.
- Day 9: Chaouen - Full day at leisure.
- Day 10: Chaouen - Meknes - Fes - City tour of Meknes, includes Bab El Mansour gate, Harri Souani stables, Medina Ramparts, entrace to the Royal Palace. Your accommodation in Fes is for 02 nights in Hotel Ramada Fes (Standard Room) including breakfast.
- Day 11: Fes - Guided city tour of the spiritual capital of Morocca, Fes. Visit to the entrance of the largest royal palace in Morocco, and old Medina (Fes el Bali). Visit Jamaa Al-Karaouine and a Medersa (Koranic school) to complete the city tour of Fes
- Day 12: Fes - Rabat - Casablanca - Marrakech - This morning start the city tour of Rabat with the Kasbah of the Udayas. Continue to Mohammed V Mausoleum. Next to the Mausoleum, stop at Hassan Tower. Afternoon transfer to Marrakech via Casablanca. Your accommodation in Marrakech is for 03 nights in Kech Boutique Hotel (Standard Room) including breakfast.
- Day 13: Marrakech - This morning enjoy the guided city tour of Marrakech. The morning begins with a visit to the Kotoubia Mosque. Continue to the world-famous Jemaa el Fna Square.
- Day 14: Marrakech - Full day at leisure
- Day 15: Marrakech – Lisbon – Porto - Flight to Porto. Arrive Lisbon Airport and proceed to connect your flight to Porto. Your accommodation in Porto is for 03 nights in Hotel Eurostar Heroismo. (Standard Room) including breakfast
- Day 16: Porto - This morning proceed for a tour of Porto – visit the centre of Porto is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site with lovely architecture, the vibrant downtown Baixa district, walk through the leafy greenery of Serralves Park where the Museum of Contemporary Art is located.
- Day 17: Porto - Full day is at leisure to explore the cities world heritage sites
- Day 18: Porto - Lisbon - This morning you will be collected from your Hotel and transferred to Lisbon. Your accommodation in Lisbon is for 02 nights in Hotel Eurostar Parque. (Standard Room) including breakfast. Orientation tour of charismatic Lisbon. Along our tour we will see Belem Tower and the beautiful Jeronimos Monastery, another UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Day 19: Lisbon - Full day is at leisure to relax or explore this great city independently. Also an opportunity to find the best places to sample Portugal’s iconic egg tarts.
- Day 20: Lisbon - Lagos - This morning you will be collected from your Hotel and transferred to Lagos. Your accommodation in Lagos is for 02 nights in Hotel Tivoli Lagos (Standard Room) including breakfast. Tour of the historic and lively city of Lagos, situated on the Western coast of the Algrave. Here we’ll make a stop at the church of St. Anthony. Witness a crucial part of history by visiting Europe’s first ever slave market. Look out over the Ponta de Piedade. Next, we’ll make our way to Sagres.
- Day 21: Lagos - Full day at leisure
- Day 22: Lagos - Dubai - Auckland/ Christchurch
Specific travel dates apply
*Twin share per person – flights additional