Wonders of China - Fully Escorted
Wendy Wu Tours
China is a land of many wonders – both ancient and modern, natural and man-made. This hugely popular tour is a comprehensive journey through China's most iconic sights from the magnificent Great Wall to the mighty Yangtze River.
New Zealand - Beijing (3N) - Xian (2N) - Yangtze River Cruise (4N) - Guilin (1N) - Yangshuo (1N) - Guilin (1N) - Shanghai (2N) - New Zealand
- Walk along the incredible Great Wall, China's modern wonder
- Come face to face with Xian's most famous army, the Terracotta Warriors
- Enjoy four nights on the Yangtze for a glimpse of China past and present
- Get up close and personal with the Pandas of Chongqing Zoo
Ask your travel specialist for a copy of the tour dossier.
* Prices shown are based on low season travel. Seasonal surcharges apply.
* Tour prices are per person, twin share departing Auckland. Regional departures available on request.
* Additional charges: Tipping is payable on arrival in destination, plus items of a personal nature - eg drinks, optional excursions or shows.
* Single Supplement from $1,045
* Land Only (Beijing to Shanghai) 15 days from $4,480 per person
* Additional charges: Customary tipping - RMB770 per person (subject to change) payable on arrival.
* 19 Apr, 26 Apr, 01 May, 18 Sep, 20 Sep and 04 Oct 2020 departures coincides with Golden Week celebrations and sightseeing may be affected
Specific travel dates apply
*per person share twin
17 Days From
- Return international economy flights, taxes and current fuel surcharges(unless a land only option is selected)
- All accommodation
- All meals
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- All transportation and transfers
- English speaking National Escort (if your group is 10 or more passengers) and Local Guides
- Visa fees for New Zealand passport holders
- Comprehensive travel guides