Viking Ocean Cruises - Viking Homelands
STOCKHOLM to BERGEN or vice versa
Note - Price shown is in Australian Dollars
Sail the clear waters of Scandinavia and the Baltic on this 15-day cruise. Enjoy overnights in cosmopolitan Stockholm, majestic St. Petersburg and scenic Bergen, and explore charming historic city centers in Tallinn and Gdańsk. Visit Helsinki, Berlin and Copenhagen and witness breathtaking scenery from your ship as she glides through majestic Norwegian fjords in the legendary homelands of the Vikings.
Day 1 - Stockholm, Sweden
Day 3 - Helsinki, Finland
Price shown is in AU$, based on low season travel in a Deluxe Veranda stateroom
Upgrade to a Explorer Suite from AU$14,495 pp
Many upgrade options are available - prices on application.
SET SAIL APR - SEP 2020
Seasonal surcharges apply.
Based on specific departure dates
*per person share twin in Australian Dollars
15 Days From
- 15-day cruise visiting 8 countries & 11 ports
- Guided excursion in each port of call
- Culture Curriculum: Become immersed in your destinations through lectures on or performances of music, art, cooking, dance and history
- All onboard meals
- Wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch & dinner on board
- Coffee & tea any time on board
- 24-hour room service
- Access to top-rated spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- • All restaurant reservation fees
- • Self-service laundry
- • All port charges and government taxes
- • All onboard tipping & gratuities
Save up to AU$1000 per couple on Deluxe Verandah and AU$2000 per couple on Explorer Suites - Book by 31 August 2019
Plus WANDERLUST bookings receive a bonus AU$500 future cruise credit.