Taste of Kathmandu
Kathmandu is the capital and also the largest city in Nepal, and the only gateway point for flights into Nepal. It is an interesting city which showcases its cultural heritage with its temples, old capital city within a modern city and the wellkept monuments. Kathmandu is also a great place for shopping for bargains on local handicrafts as well as clothes, shoes, bags and
souvenirs from neighbouring India, China and Thailand.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu. Afternoon tour visiting Durbar Square, Hanuman Dhoka Palace, Taleju Temple, Jagannath Temple, gigantic figure of Kala Bhairaba, Shiva Parbati Temple, Kumari Ghar and Kasthamandap.
Day 2: Kathmandu (B/L)
Morning, tour of Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath & Bhaktapur City. Continue to Nagarkot for walking tour and lunch. View sunset over the Himalayas.
Day 3: Kathmandu (B)
Morning tour of Patan city and Swayambhunath Chaitya - one of the world’s most glorious Buddhist Chaityas. Chaityas offers excellent panoramic view of Kathmandu valley.
Day 4: Kathmandu (B)
Transfer to airport.
Prices quoted are valid from 01 October 2018 - 30 September 2019. Cost above is indicative, based on Low Season in NZ Dollars and subject to change due to fluctuation in exchange rates
The tour can be priced on 3 star or 5 star accommodation to suit your requirements.
Independent program can be modified or operated in reverse.
Excluded: International and domestic flights, Visa, insurance, airport taxes, meals not included above, beverages during meals included in program, gratuities and any expense of personal nature.
Specific travel dates apply
*per person share twin
4 Days From
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 4 star accommodation
- Breakfast daily and meals as indicated
- Transfers & sightseeing using air-conditioned private car & driver who will give insights into local customs and ensure flexibility to create your own unique experience
- A local English speaking guide will escort you when you visit sights and attractions contributing historical knowledge with the personal touches only a local can provide
- Entrance fees at monuments, current taxes, 24-hours local contact number for emergencies.