Lüftner Cruises - European River Cruises
Discover the fascinating diversity of the scenery on Europe’s most beautiful waterways. Enjoy a completely new feel to travelling, well away from roads, trains and planes. Unlock aspects of our sometimes secretive continent from a completely new standpoint. Travel by boat along its historic trading routes, the prettiest canals and proudest rivers in Europe – be they the Dutch and Belgian waterways, or the Rhine, Moselle, Main and Danube rivers.
Our river cruises take you through peaceful landscapes, past picturesque towns and impressive sights, and right into the throbbing hearts of some of Europe’s great metropolises.
7 night river cruise from Basel to Amsterdam from $2199*
*per person share twin based on 29 Mar 2018 departure.
A voyage up "Old Father Rhine", probably Europe's most important waterway, from Amsterdam at the North Sea to Basel - gateway to the Swiss Alps.
Travel through four of Europe's most important countries (Holland, Germany, France and Switzerland), see incomparable cities (Amsterdam, Cologne, Strasbourg, and Basle), and enjoy diverse landscapes such as the cruise across Holland's Ijsselmeer and along the Loreley stretch of the Rhine with its wealth of mythological associations
|1||29/03||Basel, Switzerland||05:00 PM|
|2||30/03||Strasbourg, France||09:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|3||31/03||Speyer, Germany||07:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|3||31/03||Mannheim, Germany||02:00 PM||01:00 AM|
|4||01/04||Rudesheim, Germany||07:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|4||01/04||Koblenz, Germany||03:30 PM||06:00 AM|
|5||02/04||Cochem, Germany||01:30 PM||06:00 PM|
|6||03/04||Cologne, Germany||07:00 AM||02:30 PM|
|7||04/04||Hoorn, Netherlands||01:00 PM||01:30 PM|
|7||04/04||Amsterdam, Rivers||05:30 PM||overnight|
7 night river cruise from Passau to Budapest from $2309*
*per person share twin based on 12 Apr 2018 departure
This cruise begins in Passau and then downstream along the Danube to Budapest, Hungary's exuberant capital. Highlights are sightseeing visits to Regensburg, Passau, Salzburg, Vienna and Bratislava.
A visit to the Benedictine abbey of Melk and a drive through the picturesque Wachau district are also memorable. On this journey you get to know much about the heart of Europe - its countries, peoples and cultures.
|4||15/04||Melk , Austria|
Based on specific departure dates
*per person share twin
7 Nights From
- 7-Nights cruise as specified
- Fascinating river cruise in on outside river-view stateroom of your choice, most with French balcony or drop-down panoramic windows
- Complimentary state-of-the-art audio headsets for all excursions
- Services of an experienced, multilingual Cruise Director
- Gourmet dining with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack) in the elegant Panorama-Restaurant, which accommodates all guests in one seating
- Free-flowing quality red & white wines from Europe’s famous wine regions with every dinner on board
- Coffee and tea after lunch and dinner
- 24-hour complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special onboard entertainment including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and nightly music by the Amadeus Duo in the Panorama Bar
- Complimentary use of onboard bicycles
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted on the Sun Deck)
- All port taxes and local taxes