European White Christmas Delights & New Year Lights
Paris to Rome
Over 15 magical days, discover the secrets of champagne production at one of France’s greatest Champagne houses, experience a white Christmas in St. Moritz and enjoy a New Year’s Eve extravaganza in Tuscany with traditional food and local wine.
Trafalgar look after every little detail so all you need to do is unwind and enjoy a worry-free journey. With you all the way!
Your Included Sights
- Visit the Christmas Markets and a Champagne House in Reims and the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome.
- View the Gothic Cathedral in Strasbourg, Juliet’s Balcony in Verona, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Duomo, Baptistery and Piazza della Signoria during a walking tour of Florence and the Roman Forum and Colosseum in Rome.
- Enjoy Christmas Day in St. Moritz, a traditional Gondola ride in Venice and a New Year’s Eve Highlight Dinner in Florence.
- Be My Guest: lunch with wine in a family-owned vineyard overlooking the rolling Chianti Hills.
- Local Specialist: for included sightseeing in Paris, Florence and Rome.
- Cultural Insight: on Giudecca Island while watching the Venetian Craftsmen at work at a glass blowing workshop.
Single rooms are available on request basis and a single supplement applies.
For travel 20 Dec 2017
*per person share twin
14 Nights From
- Transport, entrance fees as per itinerary, plus services of a Travel Director and Driver and meals as specified.
- Accommodation: Hotel accommodation includes twin-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Early Payment Discount: Save $624 per couple (or $312 per person) is a 5% discount if booked and paid in full by 30th June 2017.