Back-Roads - Iberian Inspiration
Madrid to Lisbon
Highlights: Toledo / Cardoba / Granada / Rhonda / Aracena
East meets west, and past meets present. Spain and Portugal offer a heady mix of treasures, from Arabic palaces and Roman temples to Catholic cathedrals. We take it all in on a rural road trip, in search of hidden Iberia.
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE
- Experience the historic charm of Córdoba, Granada, Baeza and Estremoz and Ronda from old-town boutique hotels
- Watch black Iberian pigs roam in the Sierra de Aracena and taste famous Jamón ibérico
- Spend the night in Seville and enjoy a traditional Flamenco show
Prices shown are based on low season travel. Seasonal surcharges apply.
Specific travel dates apply
*per person share twin
11 Days From
- 10 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver & Tour Leader
- Local guide in Granada
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- European breakfast daily (B), 4 evening meals (D)
- Tapas lunch with wine tasting
- Olive oil and Ibérico ham tasting
- Flamenco show
- Entrance included to: Santa Maria la Blanca, San Juan de los Reyes, Mezquita, Jaén Cathedral, Alhambra, Gruta de la Maravillas.