Peregrine - Essential Russia
Moscow to St Petersburg
From Moscow to St Petersburg, delve into the history and culture of Russia
This is the perfect tour of Russia's glorious past. Surround yourself with culture, history and breathtaking architecture and get beneath the surface of a country that for so long guarded their treasures from the west.
- Join in local life and customs as you share a meal with a Russian family in the fairytale-like Golden Ring town of Suzdal
- Soak up the history of Moscow’s Red Square, at the centre of the Russian story from the days of Ivan the Terrible to revolutions and the military parades of the Cold War
- Marvel at the opulence of Peter the Great’s grand palace gardens of Peterhof
- Discover treasure-upon-treasure at the incredible art collection housed in St Petersburg’s Hermitage Museum
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip is a comfortable way to see the highlights and learn the history of Russia’s most iconic sights, using private transport and Russian day trains.
- It’s best to pack luggage that you’ll be able to comfortably carry, as you’ll have to do so yourself for the duration of the trip (to-and-from hotel and on-and-off transportation).
Prices shown based on low season travel - details on request
Specific travel dates apply
*per person share twin
8 Days From
- Accommodation Meals - 7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Transport - Boat, Private Vehicle, Taxi, High Speed Train
- Accommodation - Hotel (7 nights)
- Included activities as specified
- The services of Peregrine's expert English-speaking local tour leader
Earn 3,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on all tours over $1,000
Save up to $500 off flights - Receive $250 off on economy or premium economy flights or $500 off business class flights Hurry! Offer ends 30 November 2017 for departures prior to 31 August 2018.