South Africa - Makutsi Walking Safari
Enjoy the peace and serenity of nature in Makutsi Safari Springs where you can discover the rich array of wildlife that this stunning area has to offer.
Get closer to nature than ever before by combining a stay at Makutsi Safari Springs with Makutsi Tented Camp and experience the thrill of a walking safari with an experienced armed nature guide. Makutsi Safari Springs is known for its friendly family atmosphere, warm mineral springs and wildlife. Makutsi Tented Camp is nestled on top of a range of rocky outcrops and surrounded by thousands of hectares of private bushveld.
- Discover the thrill of getting up close to nature on foot while exploring Makutsi Safari Springs and experiencing all it has to offer.
- Explore the breathtaking Drakensberg Mountains and Blyde River Canyon on an unforgettable day of sightseeing.
- Experience the diversity of the wildlife, particularly getting to appreciate the various nocturnal animals on a night drive.
|Hoedspruit/Phalaborwa – Makutsi Safari Springs|
Prices shown based on low season
Specific travel dates apply
6 Nights From
- 4 nights accommodation at Makutsi Main Camp
- 2 nights accommodation at Makutsi Tented Camp
- Meals as per itinerary
- Walking safaris, a Blyde River Canyon excursion
- Game drives in open 4WD vehicles, a night game drive,
- Transfers from/to Hoedspruit/Phalaborwa Airport and park fees.