Globus - The Best of Switzerland
Zurich to Zurich
With its stunning mountains, fascinating old towns, beautiful lakes, and long history, Switzerland is the perfect vacation offering something for everyone. On this Best of Switzerland tour, you will experience some of its most beautiful scenery and interesting cities with overnights in Zürich, St. Moritz, Lugano, Zermatt, Lake Geneva, and Lucerne.
No tour to Switzerland is complete without seeing the stunning scenery. You'll enjoy a scenic drive following Lake Zürich and Lake Walen through the high Alps to the tiny Principality of Liechtenstein. You'll also drive into the Swiss Engadine, a valley considered by many as the most beautiful mountain area in the world, with deep-blue lakes, airy larch forests, mountain peaks exceeding 12,000 feet, and quaint villages. Here, enjoy St. Moritz, one of the world's most famous resorts. Other mountain scenery awaits you in Täsch, where you’ll board a mountain train to car-free Zermatt, a picturesque cluster of rustic chalets beneath the famous Matterhorn. If they’re lakes you desire to see, you'll enjoy Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, stunning Lake Geneva, and Lugano, the popular subtropical resort on the shores of Lake Lugano.
You'll also visit some of Switzerland's famous cities, including Zürich, Berne, and Lucerne. Plus, to bring Switzerland to life, Globus has arranged some unique experiences for you. You'll enjoy lunch at a traditional Swiss working farm in Berne. Another true Swiss experience is a trip to the top of Mount Pilatus to enjoy heavenly views and an alphorn demonstration. You'll even get a special souvenir cap to remember this experience! Of course, Switzerland is known for its chocolates, and on this Switzerland tour, you'll taste traditional chocolate pralines.
From stunning scenery and vibrant cities to its special experiences, this Switzerland tour is sure to delight. So grab your camera and get ready for an amazing vacation!
Ask your Travel Specialist about combining this coach tour with a River Cruise
Prices shown are based on low season travel & including 10% early booking discount.
Specific travel dates apply
*per person twin share
8 Nights From
- Superior hotels selected for their comfort and convenient location
- Deluxe coaches with WiFi, and where alternative transport is required (like rail journeys), you'll have first class seats.
- Immersive experiences - VIP Access to Major Attractions - plus special behind-the-scenes experiences.
- INSIDE VISITS and special features are shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable - these are outlined in the detailed itinerary.
- Expert tour directors - genuine local experts who are from the region you're travelling - plus they take care of everything including hotel check-ins and sending your bags to your room.
- Regional cuisine - breakfast is included daily with a range of other meals at local restuarants - these are outlined in the detailed itinerary
AIR CREDIT - Book & deposit by 30 November 2018
TRAVEL AGAIN AND SAVE MORE!
Receive up to a $275 per person travel credit when you travel with the Globus family of brands. Your Welcome Back Credit can be used on a 2019 or 2020 Globus, Cosmos, Monograms or Avalon Waterways holiday booked and deposited within 2 years of credit issue date and is combinable with most other consumer promotions
SECOND TOUR DISCOUNT
Save 15% on second and subsequent Globus tours (based on standard 10% Globus Early booking discount + 5% Second Tour discount) Book by 27 November 2018