Peregrine - Spirit of Amalfi
Naples to Atrani
Explore Italy's famous Amalfi Coast, taking in Naples, Agerola, Furore and Positano
Set on the shores of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful coastlines in Europe.
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius. Explore the vast ruins, including the House of the Faun and the Temple of Apollo
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world. Taste delicious Agerola cheese on the pathway. A shepherd (and his goats!) will join you to reveal the process of cheese making.
- The island of Capri isn't just a lavish retreat for Roman emperors of the past and their modern day equivalents. Powerful cliff faces enclose secluded coves, grottos and spectacular Mediterranean scenery
- Visit a local artisan at his small liqueur factory in Bomerano. Learn some of the science behind how to make limoncello, understand why the area is famed for the production of the liqueur and sample a drop too.
- Free time in Naples allows you to explore its historic precinct at your own pace. Descend below the city’s streets to discover the extraordinary catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in a fine local restaurant
Is this trip right for you?
- This walking trip requires a good level of fitness and health, due to the varied terrain and potentially hot temperatures. Many of the treks involve steep hills and steps that you'll need to be able to climb. Walking times vary between three and six hours a day, but the rewards are worth every step.
- Summer temperatures around the Amalfi Coast can be extreme (up to 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Please consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same sex. If you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details.
Prices shown based on low season travel - details on request
Specific travel dates apply
*per person share twin
8 Days From
- Accommodation - Comfortable hotel (3 nights), Feature stay (4 nights)
- Meals - 7 breakfasts, 4 dinners
- Transport - Private minibus, Boat, Local bus, Local train
- Included activities as specified
- The services of Peregrine's expert English-speaking local tour leader
Earn 3,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on all tours over $1,000
Save up to $500 off flights - Receive $250 off on economy or premium economy flights or $500 off business class flights Hurry! Offer ends 30 November 2017 for departures prior to 31 August 2018.